- Teams will consist of 4 students and one alternate student. You are allowed to bring up to 2 guests per team. Only teams will be allowed to enter the kitchens, all others must spectate through the glass walls, or wait in the staging area. The kitchens will be open but entry will only be allowed up to a certain point so as to not disturb the teams.
- As last year, teams will start in 10 minute intervals so the judges can move down their stations and inspect. Teams must clean and clear their station after cooking, for the next team to use the spaces.
- Teams must bring all utensils, pots pans etc, and are allowed full use of the stove (burners and oven), fridge space for storage, and ice. Ovens will be preheated, 2 tables in L formation will be set with a sanitation bucket and trash available to each station.
- To facilitate times and transportation, we will draw numbers to see which teams go first, but you will be allowed to change time
slots if needed. There will be a drawing for the order of the teams, March 20th. Registration will be 1 hour prior to cooking start time on Friday April 27th.
- The menu must contain all of the following components: poultry, vegetable, starch, sauce, and an edible garnish. 2 dishes will be prepared, one for the judges and one to display.